CALL NOW FOR A FREE CONFIDENTIAL CONSULTATION (818)717-9100 or (805)579-8184
When You Expect The Best!
|| We have received numerous commendations and recognitions from Federal, State and local authorities
Form I-9 & E-Verify Services
Verifying employees’ legal right to work in the United States has become of paramount concern for employers – a result of increased worksite enforcement by the government and impending, comprehensive immigration legislation.
Allstate Investigations Form I-9 services help organizations verify newly hired employees’ legal right to work in the United States using the federal government’s E-Verify program (formerly Basic Pilot / Employment Eligibility Verification Program), which is operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the Social Security Administration (SSA).
By partnering with Allstate Investigations, you can implement a secure, paperless Form I-9 solution and easily verify the validity of Social Security Numbers, Immigration “A” numbers, and I-94 arrival/departure numbers, and in real-time obtain employees’ legal right to work status with a unique DHS-issued verification number. The purpose of this form is to document that each new employee (both citizen and non-citizen) hired after November 6, 1986 is authorized to work in the United States. Employers are required to complete Form I-9 for each new employee within 3 days of the hire date.
In addition to providing employment verifications, Allstate Investigations enables employers to:
- Accurately and quickly perform employment eligibility verification
- Reduce I-9 processing mistakes with our error-detecting, eSignature-enabled Form I-9
- Securely store and retrieve I-9 Forms online
- Have anytime, anywhere online access to I-9 Forms for updating, re-verification, and governmental inspection
- Receive automated notifications 90, 60, and 30 days in advance of employees’ expiring work authorizations
- Help reduce the potential for identity theft by easily identifying current employees with mismatched Social Security numbers
Beyond significantly improving your I-9 process, organizations who work with Allstate Investigations can:
- Provide a more stable workforce by reducing disruptive and costly turnover of legally unauthorized employees
- Have peace of mind that new employees’ Social Security and Immigration documents are valid
- Cost effectively reduce exposure to government audits, financial penalties, and negative publicity resulting from non-compliance
- Improve the accuracy of payroll and tax reporting and virtually eliminate SSA inquiries concerning unmatched Social Security numbers
- Demonstrate “Good Faith” compliance with the employment verification provisions of IRCA through participation in the government’s E-Verify program